TRMS AC/DC Clamp Meter has dual thermocouple inputs for T1, T2, T1-T2 Differential Temperature measurement plus a built-in Infrared Thermometer with laser pointer for locating hot spots and NCV Detector. Additional features include: DC micro-Amp function for flame rod measurements, Diode open circuit-Voltage of 2.8-Volt, Data Hold plus fast Peak Hold for capturing current surges at motor startup, and capacitance measurement to 40mF. Comes complete with test leads, 9-Volt battery, two Type K bead wire Temperature probes and carrying case.
- AC/DC clamp-on meter with built-in dual thermocouple inputs, NCV detector and infrared thermometer
- True RMS measurements for accurate AC-Voltage and current measurements
- Dual type K thermocouple input with differential temperature function (T1, T2, and T1-T2)
- Built-in non-contact IR thermometer with laser pointer for locating hot spots (up to 518˚F/270˚C)
- Built-in non-contact-Voltage detector with LED alert
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs