Category IV True RMS clamp meter features built-in IR thermometer with laser pointer for non-contact surface measurements from -58 to 518˚F (-50 to 270˚C). Clamp-on measures AC current up to 1000-Amp with a maximum resolution of 0.1-Amp. The 1.7 in. jaw fits around conductors up to 750MCM. Peak hold captures motor inrush currents and other surges. Data hold and auto power off. Other functions include AC/DC-Voltage, resistance, Type K thermometer, capacitance and frequency. Complete with test leads, Type K temperature probe, 9-Volt battery and case.
- AC/DC Clamp-on meter/digital multi-meter with built-in infrared thermometer
- Non-contact IR temperature measurements with laser pointer
- True RMS current and-Voltage measurements
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and transients
- Multi-meter functions: AC/DC-Voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode, and continuity
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs