3-Phase TRMS Clamp-on power analyzer can be used on 3 and 4-wire balanced or unbalanced loads. It can measure reactive and apparent power to 1200kW. Additional measurements include:-Watt, voltage, current, frequency, power factor and phase angle. It can display lead/lag current/voltage phase shift in˚ and store/recall the last 4 readings. Features include: DC current auto zero, data hold, min/max, and relative mode. Comes complete with test leads, carrying case, and 9-Volt battery.
- Measures, computes, and displays 3-phase power on balanced or unbalanced loads
- Display lead/lag current/voltage phase shift in˚
- Store/recall last 5 readings
- DC current auto-zero
- Dual displays: kW+PF, kVA+kVAR, phase-angle+Hz,-Volt+Hz, or-Amp+Hz
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs