Data logging Digital Clamp on Power Meter Kit measures true power to 600 KW, apparent power to 600 KVA, power factor, AC/DC current to 1000 Amps, AC/DC Voltage to 600, Calibration Frequency 0 to 5 KHz, resistance to 10 K Ohms. Additional features include: display dual LCD, counts 9999, jaw opening 1.8 Inches, max/min logging and DC zero, single or 3 phases, true RMS, and peak capture. Comes complete with 9 Volt battery, alligator clip, test leads, RS-232 module, software, interface cable and carrying case. Safety rating CAT III 600 Volt.
- Measures power up to 600kW, apparent power up to 600kVA, power factor, voltage, current, frequency and resistance
- Datalogs up to 4000 readings
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7 software allows downloads to PC
- 10,000 count, Dual display
- 1.8 in. (46mm) Jaw opening