Data logging Digital Clamp on Power Meter Kit measures true power to 600 KW, apparent power to 600 KVA, power factor, AC/DC current to 1000-Amp, AC/DC Voltage to 600, Calibration Frequency 0 to 5 KHz, resistance to 10 K-Ohms. Additional features include: display dual LCD, counts 9999, jaw opening 1.8 Inches, max/min logging and DC zero, single or 3 phases, true RMS, and peak capture. Comes complete with 9-Volt battery, alligator clip, test leads, RS-232 module, software, interface cable and carrying case. Safety rating category III 600 Volt.
- Measures power up to 600kW, apparent power up to 600kVA, power factor, voltage, current, frequency and resistance
- Data logs up to 4000 readings
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7 software allows downloads to PC
- 10,000 count, dual display
- 1.8 in. (46 mm) jaw opening
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs