The Extech EX470 True RMS multi-meter and Infrared Thermometer with Capacitance, Frequency, and Duty Cycle Measurements and 2 K-Type Remote Probes is the perfect meter for HVAC or plant maintenance. The IR thermometer measures the surface temperature from -4 to 518˚F (-20 to 270˚C) without contact. The built-in laser pointer centers the measuring area. multi-meter functions include AC and DC Voltage to 600 Volt, AC and DC current to 20 Amp, resistance to 40M, continuity and diode test. Also includes Type K thermometer for contact or air temperature measurements from -4 to 1832˚F (-20 to 750˚C). Advanced functions include Capacitance, Frequency and Duty Cycle. The meter comes complete with test leads, Type K temperature probe, 9-Volt battery, protective holster, adjustable tilt stand and hanging strap.
- Non-contact infrared thermometer measures surface temperature of objects unsafe to contact or difficult to reach
- Input fuse protection and misconnection warnings with audible and visible signals
- Advanced capacitance, frequency and duty-cycle functions
- Infrared features 8:1 distance to target ratio with 0.95 fixed emissivity
- True RMS AC measurements
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs