The Extech TM100 Type J/K Single Input Thermometer has a wide temperature range of -328 to 2501°F/-200 to 1372°C for type k and -346 to 2012°F / -210 to 1100°C for type j measurements. It has a high 0.1°/1° resolution and a large backlit LCD display with readouts in °F, °C, or Kelvin. The data hold function freezes the reading on the display and the screen displays the Max/Min/Avg. Readings capture a relative time stamp. Also, the offset key is used for zero function to make relative measurements. Auto power off with a disable feature. This thermometer comes complete with the Type K bead wire temperature probe and three AAA batteries.
- Wide temperature range: -328 to 2501˚F/-200 to 1372˚C (type K); -346 to 2012˚F / -210 to 1100˚C (type J)
- High 0.1˚/1˚ resolution
- Large backlit LCD display, readout in ˚F,˚C, or K (Kelvin)
- Data hold function freezes reading on display
- Offset key used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs