Video borescope and camera tester has a 17 mm camera diameter and 2.4 in. Color TFT LCD Monitor and can also test installed surveillance cameras for correct target alignment. Applications include: Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location; HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors; Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions; Government: Safety and security inspections; Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines; Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage. Comes complete with rechargeable Lithium battery and Universal AC adapter and charger with USB cable.
- Mini waterproof 17 mm diameter camera head with 39 in. flexible gooseneck cable retains its configured shape
- 4-LED lamps with five brightness levels illuminate the viewed object
- Close-up field of view with 480 x 234 pixel display
- Automatically detects NTSC and PAL cameras
- Switches to standby mode when no input is connected
- Battery can be recharged via the built-in USB port using the included AC adaptor/charger or a USB port on your PC
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs