The 7-in-1 EC600 Kit measures Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, and Resistivity, pH, mV and Temperature. It has automatic one button calibration of 4, 7 and 10 pH with a choice of three point calibration for better accuracy and it provides automatic temperature compensation. 1 point conductivity calibration automatically recognizes eight calibration solutions from USA, Europe, and China. Memory stores up to 300 readings with series number, measured value and temperature. The meter has a large, blue, backlit LCD display screen with an auto power off function with disable that saves battery life. The IP57 waterproof housing protects it from the elements. Comes complete with pH/mV/temperature electrode, polymer conductivity cell, pH calibration solutions (4, 7, and 10 pH), conductivity calibration solution (1413 S), two AA batteries, and hard carrying case.
- Measures dissolved oxygen concentration/saturation, pH, mV, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature
- Automatic salinity compensation and manual barometric pressure compensation for DO measurements
- 1 button pH calibration (4, 7, and 10 pH)
- Choice of 3 point pH calibration for better accuracy
- 1 point conductivity calibration - automatically recognizes 8 calibration solutions from USA, Europe and China series
- Memory stores up to 400 readings with series number, measured value and temperature
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs