Ideal for monitoring humidity and temperature levels in offices, factories, warehouses, storage rooms, freezers, shipping vans, and during flood restoration, the WB200 combines traditional dry/wet bulb operation (refillable water tank) with electronic circuitry to provide accurate readings and trouble-free operation, especially in dusty environments. A built-in fan provides fast response time. Audible and visual alerts when temperature and humidity level is higher or lower than the user programmed High/Low set points. Data logger with user programmable sampling rate (15 to 60 minutes) stores 100 records that can easily be recalled on the display. Measures Wet Bulb, Dew Point, Temperature (41°F to 122°F /5°C to 50°C) and Relative Humidity (0.0 to 99.9%RH). Comes with four AAA batteries, 100-240-Volt Universal AC adapter, and user manual.
- Built-in stirrer with 30, 60, and 120 minute timer or continuous operation
- Large backlit dual LCD simultaneously displays measurement and temperature
- 2 or 3 point pH calibration for better accuracy (4, 7, and 10 pH)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Memory stores up to 150 readings
- Complete with pH glass electrode and calibration solutions, temperature probe, electrode clamp and rod, software and USB cable and AC adapter
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs