Extreme Tools EX Standard Series 56 in. tool boxes are a popular, best seller with professionals and DIYs, alike. These roller cabinets incorporate the key features you want like heavy duty steel drawers that use full-extension ball bearing slides to access all your drawer space and locking casters that can hold up to 550 lbs. per caster giving you 3,000 lbs. total weight capacity. Each standard drawer can hold up to 100 lbs. and deep drawers with 2 sets of slides can hold up 200 lbs. of your tools and equipment. Two struts hold up to the chest lid to reveal more storage underneath. The extra wide top drawer in roller cabinet gives you room for long tools and the deep bottom drawers can hold your bulky tools. The handle is designed to fit on either side of tool box making it easy to move around wherever you need it. The high gloss powder coat finish will keep you tool box looking great.
- Top chest drawer sizes (W x D x H) (5) drawers 33-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 2-1/4 in. (5) drawers 16-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 2-1/4 in. roller cabinet drawer sizes (W x D x H) (1) 51-3/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 5 in. (3) 33-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 2-1/4 in. (1) 33-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (1) 33-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 8-1/4 in. (3) 16-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 2-1/4 in. (1) 16-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (1) 16-1/4 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 8-1/4 in.
- Combination Ex 5610CH and Ex 5611RC
- Heavy steel construction
- Drawers use ball bearing slides load rated 100-200 lbs. per drawer (200 lbs. load rating for drawers with double sets of slides)
- High gloss powder coat finish
- Polished aluminum full-width handle fits either side
- Tubular, coded lock and keys system
- 6-5 in. x 2 in. casters load rated 550 lbs. per caster-4 locking swivels and 2 rigid