The Fein Turbo II 9-gallon dust extractor has been redesigned with an optimized shape and 6 wheels instead of 4 for added stability. It an average of 60 decibels, it is far quieter than most other popular vacuums. The Fein Turbo II comes with a variable suction control, the suction can be controlled via a simple and durable switch. Variable suction control saves energy and reduces noise level to an absolute minimum. The Turbo II also has an integrated drain plug. All models can be used wet or dry, by first taking out the cloth filter bag and adding an optional foam filter. Fein also has accessory filters available that capture particles down to 0.3 micron (HEPA).
- Durable, compact, quiet, producing an average of 60 dB (A) noise level at 3.5-feet
- Electronic variable suction control with LED indicator
- Rugged and improved new design: The new Fein dust extractors are designed for heavy, continuous, industrial use. The new design has an optimized shape and 6 wheels instead of 4. This reduces tipping
- Tremendous static water lift: 90-Inch
- Auto start for dust extraction, 19-Amp switch on vac allows you to plug in your router, miter saw, portable table saw