The Fimco Manufacturing Inc. 1-1/4 in. 4-Zone Indexing Valve offers a reliable and economical way to automate multiple zoned irrigation systems. The simple design ensures ease of installation and maintenance. The indexing valve requires a 3/4 - 1-1/2 HP pump with a 5/8 - 1 in. city water meter and a flow rate of 10 GPM.
- Above- or below-ground installation
- 6 PSI minimum pressure rating
- Manual and automatic operation
- Includes 2- and 3-zone cams for 2 - 4 active zones depending on the cam selected
- Requires a 3/4 - 1-1/2 HP pump with a 5/8 - 1 in. city water meter and a flow rate of 10 - 30 GPM (pump and water meter not included)