FLEX-Drain helps you get the job done faster and easier, with professional grade durability and more versatility than traditional corrugated pipe. Flexible and expandable, FLEX-Drain easily bends around any obstacle, holds its shape during installation and with a simple snap, its integrated soil-tight fittings lock securely and stay connected during backfilling. Taping joints is unnecessary. This Perforated FLEX-Drain with sock is 25 ft. long. The pipe has spaced slits, covered by a removable polyester sock. It's also perfect for applications such as French drains or dispersing water from flower beds, but works even better in locations where surrounding soil or sand is fine and requires filtration or where debris is considerable.
- Exceeds ASTM standards and is made with no-break copolymers for professional grade strength and integrity
- Proprietary peak and valley design offers greater surface area and a 30% higher load-bearing rating than standard corrugated pipe
- Perforated pipe with sock is ideal for French drain application in fine soil
- Fittings available to adapt to 3 or 4 in. corrugated pipe and 4 in. PVC
- Perfect for tight spaces and curvy places
- Taping joints is not necessary