Thermal Camera features 3.5 in. high contrast color LCD, 0.10 thermal sensitivity, 19,200 pixel (160 x 120) resolution, -4 to 662 degrees F (-20 to 350 degrees C) temperature range. A visible light digital camera has 2MP resolution with a flash that provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions. Additional features include: +/-2% accuracy for reliable temperature measurement and a field replaceable Li-Ion rechargeable battery with greater than 4 hour life at full brightness. Laser locatIR pointer pinpoints a reference spot with a laser. IR window correction provides camera settings that allow you to account for transmission loss through IR windows. Area mode (min/max) displays the minimum or maximum temperature reading within the selected area. Auto hot/cold spot marker automatically finds the hottest or coldest spot within the box. Includes memory card (stores greater than 1000 radiometric JPEG images), Li-ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, video cable, hand strap, camera lens cap, hard case, and FLIR Tools software CD.
- Superior thermal imaging - up to 19,200 pixels (160 x 120) for better long-range accuracy and the highest level of point and shoot camera IR resolution
- Manual focus, fixed zooms, built-in laser pointer
- Improved digital camera with 2 megapixel resolution provides clearest visible light pictures in its class and includes bright LED lAmp that doubles as a flashlight
- Large landscape touch-screen - brighter than other brands, the E-series touch-screen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5 in. display with no image cropping
- Temperature accuracy calibrated within +/-2 degrees C or 2% of reading to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver
- Measurement modes: 1 movable spot, 1 area box (min/max), auto hot/cold spot marker, isotherm (above/below)