The FLIR IM75 is both an advanced multifunction digital Multi-meter and premier handheld insulation tester for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance professionals. The IM75 includes several specialty insulation modes including: Polarization Index, Dielectric Absorption and Earth Bond Resistance. Insulation tests can be performed instantly, continuously and over a timed duration for in-depth assessment. TA81 category IV Silicone Insulated Test Probes with screw on insulated alligator clips, TA50 Magnetic hanging strap, 6 x AAA batteries, and User manual/CD included.
- Advanced insulation modes: insulation resistance up to 20 GΩ, PI, DAR, earth bond resistance
- Multiple ranges of resistance insulation test levels available via rotary switch: 50-Volt, 100-Volt, 250-Volt, 500-Volt and 1000-Volt
- Remote viewing of real time readings on android and iOSTM Smartphone and tablets with METERLiNK connectivity and free FLIR tools mobile application
- True RMS D mm measurements features reliable performance and 1000-Volt range
- VFD mode for superior accuracy on variable controlled drive equipment
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs