The lid has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body.
- "Full Cap" Base Advantage - Now a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution; since the entire surface is stainless steel, cleanup is easier
- Unique straining lids and classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350°F / 180°C
- Durable stainless steel construction - dishwasher safe
- Thicker, rolled pan rims for extra durability, enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty