The Farberware Classic Series 3 qt. Covered Straining Saucepan is made of durable, stainless-steel for a reflective yet reliable design. This saucepan is designed for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The right side of the pan features a deep, narrow spout that can drain penne pasta and green beans. The left side features a shallow, wide spout that is ideal for orzo, angel hair pasta and other foods that could slip through deeper spouts. The stainless-steel lid allows you to cover the pan while it cooks.
- 3 qt. covered saucepan for straining, pouring or covered cooking
- Full cap base advantage with a stainless steel protector which surrounds a thicker, aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution
- Durable, stainless steel construction is dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel surface for simple cleanup
- Shallow, wide spout on the left side provides straining of angel hair pasta, orzo or other foods that slip through deeper spouts
- Deep, narrow spout on the right is best suited for draining penne, green beans or baby red potatoes
- Classically-styled handle is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit