The foundation of all EarthPan Hard Anodized products is the exclusive eco-friendly SandFlow nonstick. This unique nonstick originates from sand and is formulated to provide excellent food release and easy cleanup. Based on industry lab tests, the SandFlow nonstick food releasing performance will outlast all other ceramic-based, eco-friendly cookware, 3 to 1.
- 3 to 1 nonstick (food release) durability compared to other "green" ceramic-based cookware; high heat performance
- Hard-anodized is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum durability; it heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cooks food unevenly
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip, oven safe to 600°F/315°C
- Glass lids allow you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid, releasing moisture and flavor
- Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production; no toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA
- Includes: 1.5 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 2 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 3 Qt. Covered Saute Pan, 8 Qt. Covered Stockpot, 8 in. Skillet, 10 in. Skillet