Save time, money and labor costs! TimberLoks sharp point and aggressive threads penetrate the densest woods without pre-drilling and provide stronger shear values than 3/8 in. galvanized lag screws. TimberLoks unique countersinking head design is perfect for your next wood-to-wood project whether it be deck framing, fencing, or any post to beam connections. It's also perfect for replacing galvanized spikes in raised flower beds, landscaping, or retaining walls. No need to predrill and sledge a spike. TimberLok just zips right in! 6 in. TimberLoks can also be used as a code compliant replacement for hurricane ties in rafter to top place and truss to top plate applications. Simply drive the 6 in. TimberLok at a 22-1/2 degree angle below the double top plate up into the center of the rafter. This can be done when over or between wall studs. The fastener head will countersink to secure the rafter to the double top plate. Please refer to FastenMasters website for application specific information regarding this connection.
- Nationally code compliant. IBC/IRC ESR #1078
- Head stamped for easy code inspection
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance for the life of the project. ACQ approved
- Varity of lengths, from 2-1/2 to 10 in., to match every application
- Free 5/16 in. hex driver bit in every box
- American made