Meet code and lower installed costs. Introducing FastenMaster’s ThruLok screw bolt fastening system, which replaces 1/2 in. Carriage or through-bolts without pre-drilling. ThruLok installs quickly with an 18 volt cordless drill and doesn’t require special bits or wrenches. The three part kit assembly includes a ThruLok fastener featuring the patent pending Paddle Point, engineered washer, and Lok-Nut. No need to count out bolts, nuts and washers. The product’s galvanized coating meets current IRC ACQ corrosion requirements and is guaranteed for the life of the project. ThruLok is also a code compliant replacement for 1/2 in. Carriage or through-bolts. This fastener comes in specific lengths to tackle primary deck applications. Installation instructions and code documentation are included in each box.
- Replaces 1/2 in. carriage or through-bolts without pre-drilling
- Installs with an 18 volt cordless drill
- No special bits or wrenches needed
- Meets all corrosion requirements. Guaranteed for life of the project
- Code compliant fastening method with current code documentation
- Installation/code bulletins included in each box
- Manufactured in specific lengths to tackle primary deck applications: 8 in. fastener, double 2x to single 4x decking posts