These groove joint pliers are designed with slip resistant tongue and grooves for secure turning and grasping of materials. The jaws are induction hardened for durability and long tool life. The pliers are held together with only one rivet for stability.
- Slip-resistant tongue and groove pliers used for grasping and turning
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Induction hardened jaws last longer and grip better than non-induction hardened jaws
- One-piece rivet design improves strength and eliminates retightening
- Drop-forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable
- Meets ANSI specifications