The Stanley FatMax slip joint pliers are crafted with 2 locking positions. The adjustable joint allows for grasping and turning. They are built from forged chrome steel to be strong and durable.
- Two-position, adjustable joint design used for grasping and turning
- Induction hardened jaws last longer and grip better than non-induction hardened jaws
- One-piece rivet design improves strength and eliminates retightening
- Forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable
- Meets ANSI specifications
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip