This 12 in. cold chisel has a 1 in. heat treated tip which allows for additional sharpening. The chisel is hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability. For strength it is designed with one-piece construction forged.
- Ideal for cutting/shaping wrought iron, cast-iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, bolts, nuts and rivets
- Ergonomic, bi-material hand guard helps protect from overstrike, reduces slipping and absorbs vibrations
- One-piece construction forged for strength
- 1 in. heat-treated tip allows for additional sharpening
- Hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability
- Powder-coated finish for easy visibility