The FatMax Straight Cut Compound Action Aviation Snips can cut rolled steel up to 18-gauge or 23-gauge stainless steel. The blades are constructed from chrome molybdenum steel and designed with serrated edges for a secure bite on the material being cut. With 1-handed operation and a slip-resistant grip, these snips are safe and easy to use on a wide range of jobs.
- Designed to cut up to 18-gauge (1.2 mm) cold-rolled steel or 23-gauge (0.7 mm) stainless steel
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel blades for strength, durability and long cutting life
- Serrated blades provide a sturdy bite and help prevent material from slipping
- Latch design allows for quick, single-handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Color-coded, slip-resistant, bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards for safety