Innovations Kensington Oak is the perfect solution for the look and feel of authentic hardwood flooring that offers a distinctive style to fit any decor. This floor is both beautiful and well made making it an ideal choice for active households. The unique InterPlank Design features extra long wood planks that span across seams and also prevents unsightly pattern repetition. Our patented Embossed in Register precisely positions the surface texture over the pattern underneath for enhanced realism. Premium features include: an attached underlayment that saves time and money plus reduces noise, extra large boards to speed up installation, an easy-to-install glueless locking system, each tongue & groove is fully sealed to help prevent moisture penetration and our patented JointGuard technology protects the joints from chipping. Innovations Floors are proudly manufactured in the USA and are Greenguard Certified for Low Emitting Products.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Kensington Oak Laminate Flooring
- 8 mm + 2 mm preattached underlayment thick x 11-1/2 in. wide x 46-9/16 in. length planks
- 18.62 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 5. Case weight is 30.19 lb.
- Kensington Oak Embossed Finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- 2 mm attached sound-proofing foam underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Can be used with radiant heating
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Residential or commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes