Faux EZ Do-It-Yourself Natural Grain Faux Wood Finish Kit is a unique faux finishing system that makes it possible to achieve professional results quickly, easily, and at a fraction of the cost of replacing cabinets or hiring professional faux painter. This revolutionary Faux Wood Finish Kit makes it possible for anyone to turn boring old plain furniture or most any surface, including vinyl, into rich wood-like elegant masterpiece in just two easy steps. No experience necessary. Ideal for kitchen cabinets, vanities, furniture, and doors. We suggest you try it on a small project first, like a small vanity or coffee table, so you become familiar with the product before you start a bigger project.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use directly on vinyl wrap, thermo foil, cabinets without primer
- No sanding
- No priming
- No special tools needed
- Surface ready to use in a few hours
- Covers 20 sq. ft.
- 2 easy steps
- Natural grain color
- Kit includes: 8 oz. step 1 base coat, 12 oz. step 2 tone coat, 2 chip brushes, a pair of plastic gloves, drop cloth, instructional DVD
- Single extra cans of step 1 or step 2 available for richer colors
- gal. of step 1 and 12-packs of step 2 available for large projects such as entire kitchen cabinets
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT