Faux EZ Cabinet Paint Step Two Tone Coat - Mahogany Mist Step Two Tone Finish coat is used on top of the Faux EZ Step One Base coat to achieve the desired depth of rich wood color. The more you spray the darker the finish. 12 pack is suitable for large projects like faux finishing kitchen cabinets. For smaller projects like painting a small vanity or coffee table, you should choose the FauxEZ cabinet paint kit or purchase additional Step 2 Two Tone Coat cans individually if you already have enough Step One to complete your project and just need the Step Two Finish Paint to complete your project. Ideal for kitchen cabinets, vanities, furniture and doors Easy 2-step coating system, Step 2 Tone Coat is Spray-on formula, easy to apply and fast drying. Water based, low odor, and easy soap-and-water clean-up Safe to clean with traditional household cleaners 12 pack Step 2 Tone Coat covers up to 240 sq. ft. May be used in layers to achieve multiple colors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Spray-on aerosol, easy to use
- Great for contractors
- Good for larger projects, like kitchen cabinets, mantels
- Covers around 180 sq. ft. depending on desirable depth of color
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT