Feather River Doors Carmel 1/2 Lite with 1/2 Lite Sidelites is an Oak Wood grain Fiberglass Door Pre-Finished in Medium Oak with Patina Caming. The Carmel Collection is made up of a Clear Bevels and Gentle Lines surrounded with Seedy Glass and a Gray Texture Border, Lovely and Elegant. The Oak Wood grain Texture is patterned off a true wood door design to give the door the warmth and feel of wood with the long lasting benefits of fiberglass. Every Feather River Door is loaded with standard features which are usually upgrades with other doors and are energy efficient and Energy Star Qualified. Door Spec: 36 in. x 80 in. Prehung Door with 12 in. Sidelites, 4-9/16 in. Primed Jamb, Right Hand In swing, fits Rough Opening of 64-1/4 in. x 82-1/8 in.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fiberglass construction resists denting, rusting and rotting for durability in the elements
- Polyurethane foam core provides energy-efficient insulation
- Composite adjustable threshold and compression weather-strip help to prevent air and water infiltration
- Sill-to-jamb kit and bottom door rail provide resistance to exterior jamb and door rot
- Matching glass caming, sill and hinge finish add a stylish accent
- Triple pane glass with patina caming is insulated and tempered for energy efficiency and security
- High-definition panel embossments with a cherry mahogany finish and a wood-grain texture for the warmth and feel of wood
- Ball-bearing hinges offer smooth operation and help to prevent door sagging and hinge wear
- Requires a 64-1/4 in. x 82-1/8 in. rough opening for a secure fit
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- From outside, open towards the inside of the home with the hinges on the right
- Limited lifetime warranty, 2 year finish warranty
- Click here to design your custom door today!
- Click here to learn more about buying exterior doors