Feather River Doors Mission Pointe 1/2 Lite is a Smooth Fiberglass Double Door with Zinc Caming that is ready to paint. This door can be painted any color to match your homes decor. The Mission Pointe Collection classic diamond design with zinc caming featuring fluted, glue chip, and granite glass provides a high degree of obscurity. This door has all the long lasting benefits associated with fiberglass doors, a great look, along with a load of features and benefits usually viewed as upgrades with other doors plus Energy Efficient and Energy Star qualified. Door Spec: 64 in. x 80 in. Prehung Double Door with White Aluminum Astragal, 4-9/16 in. Primed Jamb, Right-Hand Inswing, Double Bored Active and Inactive Door-Panels, Fits Rough Opening of 66-3/4 in. x 82-1/8 in.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fiberglass construction resists denting, rusting and rotting for durability in the elements
- Polyurethane foam core provides energy-efficient insulation
- Composite adjustable threshold and compression weather-strip help to prevent air and water infiltration
- Sill-to-jamb kit and bottom door rail provide resistance to exterior jamb and door rot
- Matching glass caming, sill and hinge finish add a stylish accent
- Classic diamond design with zinc caming featuring fluted, glue chip and granite glass
- Smooth white surface with high-definition panel embossments can be painted to match your decor
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Ball bearing hinges offer smooth operation and help to prevent door sagging and hinge wear
- Triple-pane glass with zinc caming is insulated and tempered for energy efficiency and safety
- From outside, open towards the inside of the home with the hinges on the right
- Requires a 66-3/4 in. x 82-1/8 in. rough opening for a secure fit
- Click here to design your custom door today!
- Click here to learn more about buying exterior doors