The Feather River Door Company Lakewood 36 in. x 80 in. Composite Medium Oak Prehung Left-Hand Inswing 7-Panel Entry Door is designed to provide energy efficiency for your home with a polyurethane foam core and triple-pane insulated glass. The door features a composite adjustable threshold, compression weather strip and double bubble 4-fin bottom sweep to help seal out the elements. Its center arch glass design and wood-grain texture add warm beauty.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Fiberglass construction resists denting, rusting and rotting for durability in the elements
- Lite frame resists discoloring and warping
- Ball bearing hinges offer smooth operation and help to prevent door sagging and hinge wear
- Sill-to-jamb kit provides resistance to exterior jamb rot
- Polyurethane foam core provides energy-efficient insulation
- Composite adjustable threshold, stile, rail door slab perimeter and compression weather strip help to prevent water and air infiltration
- Double bubble 4-fin bottom sweep with sill pads helps to seal out air and water
- Matching glass caming, sill and hinge finish add a stylish accent
- Clear, beveled center cluster surrounded with glue chip glass and a granite glass border for beauty
- Triple-pane glass with brass caming is insulated and tempered for energy efficiency and safety
- High-definition panel embossments with a medium oak finish and a wood-grain texture for the warmth and feel of wood
- Jamb security plate mounted over the deadbolt strike area resists forced entry
- 16 in. Wood lock block reinforces the handle set and deadbolt area
- Actual width is 37-1/2 in.
- Requires a 38-1/4 in. x 82-1/8 in. rough opening for a secure fit
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- From outside, opens toward the inside of the home with the hinges on the left
- Click here to design your custom door today!