The Feather River Door Company Preston 36 in. x 80 in. Smooth White Ready to Paint Prehung Right-Hand Inswing Patina Full Lite Fiberglass Door provides energy efficiency and helps to prevent infiltration by the elements with its triple-pane insulated glass, polyurethane foam core and compression weather strip. This door adds style to your home thanks to a smooth, paint-ready surface and a contemporary, geometric glass design with patina caming. Every Feather River Door is loaded with standard features which are usually upgrades with other doors and are Energy Efficient and Energy Star Qualified. Door Spec: 36 in. x 80 in. Prehung Door, 4-9/16 in. Primed Jamb, Right Hand Inswing, Fits Rough Opening of 38-1/4 in. x 82-1/8 in.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Fiberglass construction resists denting, rusting and rotting for durability in the elements
- Lite frame resists discoloring and warping
- Ball bearing hinges offer smooth operation and help to prevent door sagging and hinge wear
- Sill-to-jamb kit provides resistance to exterior jamb rot
- Polyurethane foam core provides energy-efficient insulation
- Composite adjustable threshold, stile, rail door slab perimeter and compression weather strip help to prevent water and air infiltration
- Double bubble 4-fin bottom sweep with sill pads helps to seal out air and water
- Matching glass caming, sill and hinge finish add a stylish accent
- Geometric glass design with ribbed, glue chip and granite glass for contemporary style
- Triple-pane glass with patina caming is insulated and tempered for energy efficiency and security
- Smooth white surface with high-definition panel embossments can be painted to match your decor
- Jamb security plate mounted over the deadbolt strike area resists forced entry
- 16 in. Wood lock block reinforces the handle set and deadbolt area
- Actual width is 37-1/2 in.
- Requires a 38-1/4 in. x 82-1/8 in. rough opening for a secure fit
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- From outside, opens toward the inside of the home with the hinges on the right
- Click here to design your custom door today!