Recommended for use only in interior lighting applications with 120-Volt fixtures. The 60-Watt G9 Halogen Light Bulb is a clear-colored bulb that produces a warm white light. The bullet-shaped bulb offers an average life of 2,000 hours and features a G9 bi-pin base.
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $7.23 (based on 3 hrs/day, 11 kWh, costs based on rates and use)
- Life: 1.83 year (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 3000K (warm white)
- Energy used: 60-Watt
- Suitable for indoor use in 120-Volt fixtures only
- Clear bulb with a JCD, bullet shape bulb, and a G9 bi-pin base