The Ferry-Morse Organic 1.6-Gram Dill Bouquet Seed is an easy-to-grow herb with fresh, young leaves that flavor salads, soups, meat and fish. Make dill pickles with the green or dried seed clusters.
- Dill leaves flavor salads, soups, meat and fish
- Green or dried seed clusters are used primarily in making dill pickles
- Approximately 84 days to maturity
- Plant 9 in. apart
- 26 - 36 in. mature height
- Flower heads are large, yellow and highly aromatic
- Contains 100% USDA-certified organic seeds
- Plant Height: 26-36 In.
- Preserve By: Drying