The Jiffy 125 Mg Rosemary Seed produces a perennial herb with a fragrant aroma and tangy flavored leaves. Rosemary is popular for flavoring meats and soups and adds zest to grilled beef, chicken and ribs when it is tossed over hot charcoal.
- Seeds produce a perennial herb used for flavoring a variety of dishes
- Grows best with full sun exposure
- Seeds germinate in 15 - 25 days and the herb is ready to harvest in 12 weeks
- Plant seeds 36 in. apart in soil 1/8 in. deep
- Mature height is 2 - 6 ft.
- Preserve By: Freezing or Drying