This variety is grown exclusively for green, bunching onions. The crispness and mild flavor of this variety makes it delicious as an appetizer or in salads, salsa's and relish. The variety is open-pollinated, non-bulbing, splitting type Japanese heirloom. Sow in spring for summer harvest and fall for overwintering.
- Also known as 'Evergreen Hardy White'
- Botanical Name Allium fistulosum
- Use thinnings and green stems in your favorite recipes to replace chives
- Sow directly in garden in full sun and well-drained soil, placing 2-3 seeds per inch
- This variety can be grown in a 12" or larger container, Twelve inches reflect both height and width of container for maximum root growth
- Seeds contain no GMO’s
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Plant Ferry-Morse Seed, providing seed to the world that’s guaranteed to grow since 1856
- Grow from Seed and Save