If you are looking for the biggest and tallest sunflower, you have found it. Reaching up to 16 feet, these 10 inch blooms make perfect competition flowers. The GIGANTIC blooms are supported on sturdy stalks with large leaves. Excellent for tall blooming backgrounds and screens for unsightly places.
- Harvest seed by cutting flower heads when backs are yellow, then hanging downward in a warm, dry place
- Botanical Name Helianthus annuus
- Seeds contain no GMO’s
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Grow from Seed and Save
- Plant Ferry-Morse Seed, the most trusted brand, that’s guaranteed to grow, since 1856
- After all danger of frost, sow seeds in open ground well exposed, cover with 1 inch of soil