The name of this watermelon describes this melon perfectly. Our Sugar Baby's flesh is very sweet, and the fruit grows to about 8 pounds and is just right for the refrigerator. A early season variety with nearly black skin and the flesh is deep-red and slightly grainy, containing small brown seeds.. High in Vitamins A, B and C.
- Seeds contain no GMO’s
- An Heirloom Variety
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- An open-pollinated variety
- Plant Ferry-Morse Seed, providing seed to the world that’s guaranteed to grow since 1856
- Choose a site with good drainage, good air circulation and full sun
- Ready to harvest when skin on underside turns yellow and when a thump with knuckles produce a hollow sound