FireCrystals are 100% recycled glass pieces used in place of burning wood or fake logs in open vented, natural gas and propane gas fireplaces and fire pits. FireCrystals amplify your enjoyment of a natural fire without the soot and ash of burning wood as the fire glass pieces are heated by the gas source and do not emit soot, ash or carbon toxins. FireCrystals tempered, recycled glass, (also known as fire glass, fireplace glass, and fire pit glass) do not melt, degrade in quality or color and therefore last forever and add elegance to your indoor or outdoor decor. The heat that FireCrystals produces keeps you and your family very warm. FireCrystals colors brilliantly add luster and elegance to your indoor or outdoor fireplace or fire pit, even when the flame is out. FireCrystals are processed to be relatively free of all sharp edges and can be handled safely.
- For use in vented, solid fuel burning fireplaces or fire pits equipped with a natural gas or propane gas outlet typically, this would be a traditional wood burning fireplace or fireplace insert that is rated to burn wood and either has a chimney and is vented up or up and out
- The fire glass is environmentally safe keeping your indoor and outdoor environments free of soot and ash
- Determine how much fire glass you need for a rectangle fireplace or fire pit, measure the length and width, then use this calculation: (Width x Depth x 2) / 30 = Pounds needed
- Determine how much fire glass you need for a round fire pit, measure the diameter, then use this calculation: (diameter x diameter x 2) / 231x12 = Pounds needed
- Fire place glass, fire glass, fire pit glass, Fireplace glass, fire pit rocks, glass for the fire place, blazing glass, American fire glass, diamond fire glass, glass chips, fire on glass, fire on ice, wood direct replacement, outdoor great fire pit, fireglass pebbles, fire glass crystals, fireplace glass kits, HGTV fire pits, DIY fire pit, YardCrashers fire pit, Do It Yourself fire pit