Kidde ACDC Photo/Ion Smoke Alarm functions as a standalone unit or in an interconnected system. Alarm features HUSH, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms and also includes a tamper resist feature that deters tampering and theft. Alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensor technology.
- Battery back-up feature provides protection during power outages and equipped with a low battery warning chirp
- Test/reset button allows testing of the alarms circuitry and horn
- Temperature operating range is between 40 Degrees F and 100 Degrees F with humidity operating range up to 85% relative humidity
- Unit is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 dB at 10 ft.
- NFPA recommends dual sensors in the home
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs