The Kidde FireX KNCOPE1 front loading smoke and carbon monoxide alarm offers protection from two hazards - fire and carbon monoxide in one unit. This AC wire -in alarm has battery back up that will provide you and your family with protection during short term power outages. Manufactured with photoelectric sensors for detecting smoke and fire, this alarm also includes the world most accurate carbon monoxide sensing technology; based on claims by major manufacturers.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Kidde FireX KNCOPE1 emits a loud beeping tone followed by a voice warning that clearly announces the danger, Fire or Warning Carbon Monoxide and voice feature also alerts you if hush or cancel is activated
- Smart touch button - one button performs multiple functions; activates hush, test units electronics, activates peak level memory, resets the unit during a carbon monoxide alarm, silences a low battery chirp for up to 12 hours and silences the end of life chirp for two days
- Tamper resistant - unit will lock to mounting bracket and battery door will lock to deter theft or tampering
- Front loading battery door provides access to the battery chamber - allowing you to change the battery without removing the unit from the mounting bracket
- Unit is interconnectable with up to 24 other devices of which 18 can be initiating including smoke, carbon monoxide and heat alarms
- Alarm has two methods of warning for danger; a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 ft. and a voice warning that identifes the danger