Do you worry about your important digital media such as magnetic tapes, floppy disks, DVDs, CD's, film, photo's, or videotapes Rest assured that the First Alert Fire and Water Media Chest with 0.14 cu. ft. of storage will protect your valuable digital media. These items are more sensitive to heat than documents, and the 2040F is a UL class 125 media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature of 1700°F for 1 hour while maintaining an internal temperature below 125°F. This chest also features a waterproof seal to keep contents dry if sprayed by a fire hose or fully submerged in a flood. The 2040F is secured by a clamping style latch with key lock. All First Alert fire rated products are covered by a 5 year manufactures warranty and will be replaced free of charge if damaged in a fire.
- 0.14 cu. ft. capacity
- 1 push security key latch and lock system
- Waterproof seal keeps contents dry
- 1 hour fire resistance up to 1700°f
- Protection for digital media, tapes, films and floppy disks
- Internal tray and storage compartment
- 5 year limited warranty/lifetime after fire replacement