The First Alert 2190DF 2-hour fire rated safe affords a high level of anti-theft security as well as extended fire protection. According to the National Fire Prevention Association, most residential fires last less than 30 minutes with fires lasting longer than 1 hour being rare. Fire duration is affected by the amount of fuel available to the fire and the length of time required for the fire department to respond to a fire call. The 2190DF fire safe has been awarded a 2-hour fire rating verifying that it will withstand an external temperature of 1700°F while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350°F. The 2190DF is therefore a good choice for a residence or office with above average fuel sources and or located longer distances from the fire department. The fire safe's electronic keypad lock allows users to program a personal 3 to 8 digit passcode. The digital lock is designed to be used in conjunction with the entry key. The entry key can be left in the keyhole using only the digital lock to secure the door, or it can be removed for an extra level of security. Two entry keys included. Also included is an emergency override key which can be used to bypass the digital passcode and open the safe in case of battery failure (4 AA batteries Included).
- 2 cu. ft. capacity and solid steel construction
- Dual access digital and key lock entry system
- 2 live/2 dead door bolts and heavy duty steel hinges
- 1 removable/adjustable shelf, 1 pull-out storage drawer
- Fire resistant 2-hours up to 1700°F
- Equipped with castors for easy mobility
- 5 year limited warranty after-fire replacement