The First Alert Laguna 32 in. x 80 in. Steel Navajo-White Prehung Security Door comes with a 22-gauge metal screen that is up to 37% heavier than standard security screens. It has an attractive steel picket design and offers durability and strength. The frame is made of steel with a protective powder-coat finish that resists rust and protects against UV. The door is tested for break-in prevention, with a pry-proof frame and hinges that stand up to forced entry. This door offers security with style for protecting you and your loved ones.
- Made of steel
- Solid steel pickets enhance the door's strength and design
- UV- and rust-resistant powder-coat Navajo-white finish
- 22-Gauge metal duraforge screen is up to 37 percent heavier than standard security screens
- Pry-proof frame with hinges and a jamb that are tested to deter break-ins
- Reversible handing allows flexibility when installing
- Rust-proof powder coated paint protects door from sun exposure