The First Alert Digital Wireless Video Recording System provides versatility and convenience to protect you and your loved ones with 24-hour surveillance. The DW-700 weatherproof camera automatically starts to record once the motion sensing technology senses a movement providing you with a saved video of what occurred and provides a clear picture that can be watched directly on the sleek 7 in. LCD screen. The camera is easy to set-up. The DW-700 has a 56-degree viewing angle with infrared LED night vision technology allowing you to view up to 40-feet even at night. The camera has a built-in microphone to provide audio surveillance from up to 16-feet away. The CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) image sensor uses little power, which results in saving you money and can operate in temperatures between 14 and 122-degrees Fahrenheit. This security system features a wireless range of up to 750-feet and has a 4-channel system allowing you to use up to 4 cameras. The receiver has a built-in SD card to record video footage and provide playback. Even though the camera communicates wirelessly with the main hub, a power cord is still needed to power the unit. The DW-700 also includes (2) power supplies, AV cables, mounting kit and remote control. The First Alert DW-700 Digital Wireless Video Recording System comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Digital wireless video recording system, 7- in. LCD display and built-in receiver
- 4-Channel system allows consumer to use up to 4 cameras and view simultaneously
- LED Night vision that allows views up to 40-ft. away
- 2GB SD card allows consumer to easily record video continuously or motion triggered
- 750-feet wireless transmission range
- Add up to 3 additional cameras with First Alert item D-520