Prevent theft and accidents while protecting your firearms with the First Alert 6742DF 7.77 cu. ft. Protector Executive Gun Safe with Digital Lock and Brushed Aluminum Door. Made of durable stainless steel, this fire- and theft-resistant safe keeps firearms and other valuables securely locked up within its carpeted confines, and it opens only when the correct digital code is dialed into the keypad. With its durable construction and roomy design, the 6742DF offers plenty of storage space while preventing unauthorized users from accessing your firearms. Live bolts, a recessed door, and a theft- and fire-resistant design ensure that only those with knowledge of your unique digital code have access to your items, making this unit ideal for households with children or for vulnerable areas such as garages and sheds. The 6742DF offers straightforward, simple operation. The lock runs on four "AA" batteries (included) and uses a convenient digital keypad to keep your firearms secure. To start, you'll create a code consisting of three to eight numbers-there's no need to keep track of keys or cards. After the code is entered, the heavy-duty, chrome-plated, three-spindle handle turns for effortless opening. Should you forget your code or wish to change it for security reasons, you can quickly and easily reprogram the lock. There's also an emergency override key to bypass the digital keypad in case the batteries run out of power.
- All steel locking door with 5 locking door bolts
- Fully carpeted interior with 3 removable shelves and gun rack that holds up to 14 guns
- Pry-resistant concealed hinges and 2 mm thick drill plate for maximum protection
- Programmable digital locking system with emergency override key
- Removable locking ammo and storage box with handle
- UL fire rated for 30-minutes up to 1200-degrees fahrenheit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs