The Wireless Smoke Alarm detects smoldering fires and has an audible alarm with low frequencies for the hearing impaired and elderly. This alarm will sound if it detects smoke even during power outages. It uses a secure radio frequency with 65,000 security codes to communicate between alarms, which is perfect for linking alarms on different floors or in stairwells. No wires necessary and it's programmable with multiple alarms for a home safety system. Other features include a test and silence button, a latching indicator that remembers which unit initiated the alarm and smart technology that helps reduce false alarms. The SCO500B can be connected to other smoke alarms and offers 360-degree access to the smoke sensor. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. The SCO500B features a perfect mount system for perfect alignment, a low battery latch and (2) silence features. The Wireless Smoke Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 5-years. First Alert invests time and research into providing dependable and hardworking products. Committed to innovation and value, First Alert improves safety in and around the house.
- Interconnects with other alarms without wires
- One button silence and test
- Alarm remember which device started the series
- Onelink alarms by First Alert features a wireless connection so when one alarm is triggered, all alarms sound
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Operates on (2) AA batteries
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty