Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects carbon monoxide and has a voice alarm that's proven to wake children up better than standard alarms. It also has a horn tone with low frequencies for the hearing impaired and elderly. This alarm will sound if it detects carbon monoxide even during power outage. It uses a secure radio frequency to communicate between alarms, which are perfect for linking alarms on different floors or in stairwells. No wires necessary and it's programmable with up to eleven locations. Other features include a test and silence button, a latching indicator that remembers which unit initiated the alarm. The CO511B can be connected to other One link alarms and offers 360˚ access to the CO sensor. If one unit triggers an alarm, all carbon monoxide alarms in the series will sound. The CO511B features a perfect mount system for perfect alignment, a low battery latch and (2) silence features. The Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 7-years. First Alert invests time and research into providing dependable and hardworking products. Committed to innovation and value, First Alert improves safety in and around the house.
- Interconnects with other alarms without wires
- 1-button silence and test
- Onelink alarms by First Alert feature a wireless connection so when one alarm is triggered, all alarms sound
- Exclusive voice warning with location in addition to horn
- Operates on 2 AA batteries
- Comes with a 7-year limited warranty