The Wireless Smoke Alarm detects smoldering fires and has a voice alarm that's proven to wake children up better than standard alarms. It also has a horn tone with low frequencies for the hearing impaired and elderly. This alarm will sound if it detects smoke even during power outages. It uses a secure radio frequency to communicate between alarms, which are perfect for linking alarms on different floors or in stairwells. No wires necessary and it's programmable with up to eleven locations. Other features include a test and silence button, a latching indicator that remembers which unit initiated the alarm and smart technology that helps reduce false alarms. The SA511B can be connected to other smoke alarms and offers 360 Degree access to the smoke sensor. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. The SA511B features a perfect mount system for perfect alignment, a low battery latch and (2) silence features. The Wireless Smoke Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. First Alert invests time and research into providing dependable and hardworking products. Committed to innovation and value, First Alert improves safety in and around the house.
- Interconnects with other alarms without wires
- 1-button silence and test
- Onelink alarms by First Alert feature a wireless connection so when one alarm is triggered, all alarms sound
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Exclusive voice warning with location in addition to horn
- Operates on 2 AA batteries
- Comes with a 10 year limited warranty