The Big Grip Garden Knife reduces hand fatigue whether you re slicing through sod, digging out dandelions, opening bags of soil, planting or transplanting. An extra-large handle with a soft-molded grip provides excellent control and comfort, and the cast-aluminum head resists rust and won't snap off while you re digging. A sharpened blade with a serrated edge makes it easy to dig into tough soil. Additionally, the handle features a hang hole for convenient storage. Lifetime warranty. Ideal for a variety of garden tasks, from digging to opening bags.
- Assembled dimension: 2.5 in. W x 1.5 in. D x 14 in. H
- Padded, oversized handle provides exceptional grip and comfortable use
- Polished cast aluminum head resists rust and won't bend or break while digging
- Sharpened blade with serrated edge makes carving into hard ground easy
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage
- Lifetime warranty