The Fiskars long-handle steel tiller makes it easy to break up the soil in your garden without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. 6 arrow-tipped tines break up tough soil easily, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a T-handle design provides a secure, two-handed grip.
- Long handle eliminates sore knees from kneeling and back ache from bending and stooping
- Welded, hardened steel tines and 19-Gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- 6 arrow-tipped tines penetrate tough soil easily
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the tines into soil
- T-handle provides secure, two-handed grip and control